Neda Nourani is recognized as one of San Diego county’s most experienced real estate
Motivated by her strong work ethic and accountability, Neda has received numerous awards and accolades including:
- 2017 Platinum Recognition of Excellence Award - Platinum Designation - Individual Level (not a team) - Honor Issuer: San Diego Association of Realtors
- "5 Star Realtor Award" in San Diego | 2010 - 2018
- Top Selling Agent at Pacific Sotheby's International Realty | 2014 - 2017
- Top Selling Agent at Sea Coast Exclusive Properties | 2009 - 2013
- International Diamond Award - Coldwell Banker (Top 7% worldwide) | 2007 - 2008
As a former computer programmer, Neda eventually ventured into a career in real estate. She takes a collaborative approach when it comes to negotiating and often exceeds her client's expectations, which has allowed her to grow her business through a strong referral system, solidified by her attention to detail, discretion, and integrity. Her professionalism is complemented by her empathetic attitude and warm sense of humor, which truly puts clients at ease during the often stressful moments when buying or selling a home. Working mostly with the communities of North County Coastal (Encinitas, Leucadia, Olivenhain, Carlsbad, Solana Beach, Cardiff by the Sea, Del Mar) Neda also has extensive experience in La Jolla, Rancho Santa Fe, Carmel Valley, Oceanside, and even downtown San Diego.
In her free time, Neda enjoys spending time with her husband of 36 years, Farshad, and her children, Brian and Haleh, as well as traveling, reading and meeting people from all over the world.