Neda Nourani is recognized as one of San Diego County’s most experienced real estate agents, and takes great pride in her reputation as one of the top producers in the local real estate industry. As a real estate professional in San Diego for over 15 years, Neda is known for delivering exemplary service, as well as providing a wealth of industry knowledge and latest market trends to her valued clients.
Motivated by her strong work ethic and accountability, Neda has received numerous awards and accolades including:
- 2017 Platinum Recognition of Excellence Award - Platinum Designation - Individual Level (not a team) - Honor Issuer: San Diego Association of Realtors
- "5 Star Realtor Award" in San Diego | 2010 - 2018
- Top Selling Agent at Pacific Sotheby's International Realty | 2014 - 2017
- Top Selling Agent at Sea Coast Exclusive Properties | 2009 - 2013
- International Diamond Award - Coldwell Banker (Top 7% worldwide) | 2007 - 2008
She takes a creative approach when it comes to negotiating, often exceeding her clients’ expectations. Her professionalism is complemented by her empathetic attitude and warm sense of humor, which puts clients at ease during the stressful moments of buying or selling a home. Her business is built on a foundation of unparalleled attention to detail, discretion, and integrity, and continues to flourish thanks to a network of satisfied clients.
Neda works primarily with communities of North County Coastal, including Encinitas, Leucadia, Olivenhain, Carlsbad, Solana Beach, Cardiff by the Sea, and Del Mar. She also has extensive experience with La Jolla, Rancho Santa Fe, Carmel Valley, Oceanside, Poway, Fallbrook, and downtown San Diego.
In her free time, Neda enjoys spending time with her husband of 37 years, her son and daughter, as well as traveling, reading, and community involvement.